Help your graduate begin a new chapter in life with a special gift! Here are some ideas to help you celebrate in style:
- AT&T: Apple iPad (9.7-inch): iPad helps you learn, play, surf, and create with a gorgeous 9.7-inch Retina display, powerful A9 chip, 8 MP camera, FaceTime HD camera, Touch ID, and all-day battery life. All in a durable aluminum design that weighs just a pound.
- Blink Fitness: Give the gift of health! A membership to Blink Fitness starts as low as $15 per month
- Hyatt Place Yonkers: How about a staycation for mom – book a room for under $200!
- Kay Jewelers: Watches are a classic and sophisticated accessory that pair well with both fancy and casual looks. At Kay, find a large selection of beautiful watches for both men and women. Whether you're looking for something modern and sleek or something handsome and elegant, our selection of watches is sure to impress.
- Macy’s: Two words say it all: GIFT CARD!
- Michael Kors: Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Card Case for HER and Billfold and Key Fob Gift Set
- Perfumania: For HER: Bvlgari Coffret Set For Women By Bvlgari For HIM: Armani Code For Men By Giorgio Armani
- Starbucks: A travel mug is the perfect accessory to get them out the door on time!
- Swarovski: The Crystaldust Choker Necklace is crafted using our signature Rolled Crystal Rocks technique and features silver-toned crystals on Alcantara® fabric. A versatile and on-trend piece, it can also be worn as a bracelet or a headband. Playful and comfortable, it’s a glamorous must-have for this season.
- Things Remembered: Our Top Picks (almost all can be engraved and customized):
* 2017 Grad Key Chain
* Pebble Grain Journals and Padfolios
* Reflections Ballpoint Pen
* 2017 Graduate Plaque and Photo Frames
* Chalkboard Dream Big Globe
- Zales: Replace the ring with a graduation pendant and where your school spirit close to your heart!
- Zara: A new twist on scarves – the Bandana-Style Scarf will have her looking fresh, fun and ready for any future interview!
Start shopping and celebrating!