Experience Aeropostale! The true spirit of Aeropostale is in the people who work hard each and every day to help achieve success for the brand and for each other. Aeropostale employees are smart, creative, energetic, talented, and diverse individuals who embrace the core vision, mission, and values of the company. Aeropostale has become one of the fastest growing and most recognized young men's and women's, specialty retailers. We have grown to over 900 stores nationwide, and still counting. Aeropostale prides itself on carrying a focused selection of trend setting, high quality, graphic tees, denim, bottoms, dorm gear and accessories, all at an affordable price.
- Assist in meeting sales plans and expectations
- Assist in meeting statistical quality selling expectations
- Interact with customers
- Provide customer service and communicate the brand identity
- Assist in maintaining store standards for merchandising, cleanliness and store operations.
- Process shipments
- Stock the sales floor
- Maintain stockroom organization and cleanliness standards
- Work with managers in planning/execution of floor sets and merchandise recovery
- Maintain store standards for merchandising
- Train other Merchandise Flow/Stock Associates.
Please apply in-store