Assist the Store Manager in leading to achieve COMP through consistent operational excellence, discipline, and a committed team who execute flawlessly. The role of a 1st Assistant Manager is to assist the Store Manager in fulfilling and executing the company mission statement on a daily basis. Is obsessive about our product, people, and our customers.
Limited Direct Supervision, this position is part of management. This is a lead position which delegates daily work assignments as directed by the Store Manager. Responsible for documenting daily incidents involving customers or employees and communicating to senior management how incidents were handled. Responsible for communicating with senior management on all matters involving business operations and employees.
• Ability to execute excellence to company standards at all times.
• Must be flexible with schedule.
• Must produce work that is accurate, thorough and meets requirements on a consistent basis. Leads and develops the team to do the same.
• It is a condition of employment, and responsibilities require, that you are flexible with regard to
hours and days worked, including when we may need to increase or decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
• Minimum of two years of retail/customer service experience
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
Please apply in store. Call (914) 375-3571 for more information.